Administration Centre

Your MyPA Administration Centre


To enroll new Cardmembers for your Corporate Card Programme, you can now apply online via Online applications a great new service through American Express @ Work .

With Online Applications, you can look forward to a quicker, simpler and more convenient solution to managing your Corporate Card applications.

There is a turnaround time of minimum 15 days to process the application form after complete documents are received.

Please click below for access to the required forms.

Cardmember Application Forms*

*To view the updated list of Know Your Customer(KYC) documents required to be submitted along with the Corporate Card application form please visit

Corporate Express Cash Facility Forms

Company Agreements and Set-Up Forms

Direct Debit Forms

@ Work Forms

Membership Rewards


How do I replace a Card?
If a Card is damaged or defective, a replacement Card can be requested through @ Work Program Management or by calling 1800-419-1177 or (+91) 124-2801177. A replacement Card will be dispatched from American Express within 2 working days.

How do I cancel a Card?
If an employee no longer requires a Corporate Card, the Card must be cancelled so that American Express does not continue to charge annual fees for this Card. A card can be cancelled by writing an email to or by calling 1800-419-1177 or (+91) 124-2801177. Alternatively, you can cancel a Card via @ Work.

If a Card is lost or stolen, American Express must be informed as soon as the Cardmember is aware that they no longer have their Card. American Express will suspend the Card immediately and charges will no longer be processed on the Card. To inform American Express of a lost or stolen Card, the Cardmember can contact American Express on 0124-280-1222 or 1800-419-1222, 24 hours, 7 days a week.

How long does it take to get a new Card?
Cardmember applications are processed and dispatched approximately 10 to 15 working days from receipt of the application form.

How do I dispute a charge?
If a Cardmember does not recognise a transaction, the first response should be to contact the supplier and dispute the charge directly. If this is either not successful or not possible, the Cardmember can contact American Express on 0124-280-1222 or 1800-419-1222 to dispute the charge within 3 months of the date the charge was placed on the Card. A temporary credit may be applied to the Account while American Express contacts the supplier to obtain support for the charge. Investigations of charges by American Express may take up to 6 to 8 weeks.

How do I add or change my Company contacts?
If your Company wishes to add or change any of your contacts including Authorised Signatory and Program Administrator, please email and these changes should take up to 10 working days to finalise from receipt of your email.

How do I request an increase to a global limit?
If a limit is placed on your Account and your Company would like this to be reviewed, please contact your Account Manager. The time frame for review is 5 to 10 working days depending on whether your Company is required to submit updated financial information. Your Company contact will be informed of the result of the review by letter.

How do I get cash on my Card?
Cardmembers enrolled in the Corporate Cash service can use their Cards to access cash from ATMs worldwide. The withdrawn cash is billed to individual Corporate Card Accounts and appears as a charge on the next statement following the withdrawal. A transaction fee applies to each withdrawal.

Access to this Corporate Cash service is not automatic. Your Company needs to register for this service and Cardmembers must then individually enrol with American Express. In addition, proof of identity to comply with government requirements may be required. Cardmembers will be informed via post when they are enrolled and will be supplied with a PIN.

Cardmembers cannot delegate a colleague in their Company to enrol them on their behalf.
Please call the Corporate Support team on 1800-419-1177 or (+91) 124-2801177 to establish authorisations.

To provide further controls and minimise risk, your Company can also set a policy limiting the amount of Corporate Cash that can be withdrawn or purchased using the Corporate Card.

How do I change my Account hierarchy?
If your Company has changed its structure, you may wish to add to or change your Account hierarchy. To make a change, please contact the Corporate Support team on 1800-419-1177 or (+91) 124-2801177 to discuss your new requirements. The Corporate Representative will explain how to proceed depending on individual circumstances.

What do I do if a payment is missing or misallocated?
If there is no remittance advice accompanying a payment or if the remittance advice is incorrect, the payment(s) will remain unallocated. This means that Cardmember payments may become overdue and late payment fees may apply. If you have any queries about the allocation of your payments, please contact the Corporate Support team on 1800-419-1177 or (+91) 124-2801177.

How do I re-instate my Corporate Card?
Please write an email to and reference the Card number that needs to be re-instated.

What should we do in the case of a lost or stolen Card?
Please call 1800-419-1177 or (+91) 124-2801177. Cardmembers can usually receive a Replacement Card within 24 hours, at no cost.

How do I transfer Cards between different Basic Control Accounts (BCAs)?
You can transfer Cards between different BCAs by using @ Work's Online Program Management (OPM). Please note that a Cardmember transfer change will only come into effect after the next billing cycle.

Why has a charge been declined? What now?
American Express' sophisticated credit checking systems monitor spend patterns in order to identify fraudulent or unapproved spend. This is done to protect your Company and Cardmembers. Any out-of-pattern spend will be referred for manual approval. This means the transaction will not go through on the Card until American Express has been contacted. Charges are more likely to be referred for manual approval when new Cardmembers start using the Card with a minimal spend history. The main types of out-of-pattern expenditure are large, internet or overseas transactions.

If a merchant indicates that a transaction has been declined, Cardmembers should request clarification on the reason for the decline. If the reason is that manual approval is required, the Cardmember should ask the merchant to contact the American Express helpline number on 1800-419-1414 or 0124-280-1414 to request manual approval.

How do I avoid a charge being declined?
To avoid a charge being declined when using the Corporate Card, Cardmembers can contact American Express prior to using their Corporate Card for a suspected out-of-pattern charge and seek pre-authorisation. We recommend Cardmembers seek pre-authorisation on all large, internet or overseas purchases. Cardmembers can contact the Customer Service team on 0124-280-1222 or 1800-419-1222.